Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fat Lazy Bitch Speaking

So last night I get on myspace and start lookin at my homepage to see whats new with everybody and what do I see? Katie has added a new song: Boom I Got Your Boyfriend. Oh and Katie has posted a new blog letting all of our friends know that my marraige was a big joke. Just what I need right before court and right before Thanksgiving. How can women be so catty. Women should band together against men like Danny. And all he had to say was that I was a fat lazy bitch anyways and I sucked. Wow. What ever made me think he loved me? Oh ya thats right he said it. More and more lies I'm realizing each day. To them they are doing nothing wrong and maybe they aren't because they obviously deserve each other. I can't wait till the first time she steps out of line. I hope they beat the shit out of each other. All I have to say is my son better not see any of that! Supposively that is the reason we are no longer together, so that Lucas didn't have to see the fighting. If I find out about any arguments I will see to it that he doesn't see his son until she is gone! Take that you fat lazy whore! Rather be a bitch than a whore any day!!!

No comments: