Thursday, November 13, 2008

Types of Friends

So I guess in life there are categories of friends. There are your best friends that are just a select few that you couldn't go a day without talking to. The ones who pick you up when your down and carry you when your really down and they laugh with you when you literally fall down. There are the friends that you talk to every once in a while but you definitely love as a sister or brother. You talk once a week or so just to check in but they always keep a place in your heart. They are the back up when your bestie is a lil busy with the new man and they are always fun to be around. There are those friends you see every weekend at the same ole country bar that make your time there a lil sweeter. They always have a good ear in when your tipsy and ramblin. They probably know more about your life than your own mother. Then there are the friends that maybe you could cross the line with but always hold off, but you definitely keep em thinkin. So next we have those used to be friends, the ones you really just can't believe. The ones who broke your heart and made you cry. You'll always have the memories that your forced to leave behind.

I have learned that good, and I mean really truly good, friends are few and far between. It's not how many friends you have, it's about having one person or if your lucky a couple, that knows you inside out. They know when to laugh at you, when to cry with you and when to tell you to justfuck em and move on!! LOL Grandma! No matter what type of friend you are to me know I love you and I'll always be here for you!

1 comment:

Danyell said...

Well you are def. one of my friends that I know will always be there for me...i love you bestie!