Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mixed Emotions

I'm just so mad right now! What can I do to get revenge is all I keep thinking. I wanna do something to really make the both of them especially her realize how wrong what they are doing really is. I just still can't believe he defended her. Why would I expect any different? I mean for all I know they have probably been together a year by now. Maybe more, they are both liars and cheaters anyways. What can I do without stooping to thier level. I guess just be happier than they ever will be. I don't know. Hmm.... Just lots of mixed emotions going on and I can't seem to get them down. I am a smart beautiful woman and I just want to find someone to appreciate that and give me the respect I deserve!! Is that so much to ask!!

No comments: